PureMate PM380A Multiple Technologies Intelligent Air Purifier and Ioniser
best air purifier for the home is one of the best 7 Layer filtrations is unique and a top-of-the-line air purifier is equipped with advanced sensor technology which automatically monitors air quality. The built-in sensors detect the presence of dust, allergens, and odors. When detected LED light indicates the amount of pollution detected. The PM-380A offers 7 leading technologies covering virtually every pollutant ….Ionizer (with relatively no ozone), HEPA filter, Activated carbon filter, Photocatalytic oxidation filter, Germicidal UV lamp, Dust collection grid, and Washable pre-filter. With a powerful, quiet fan the purifier covers 650 ft².(60m2).
Ioniser with 7 Layer Filtration Odour, dust, and allergen sensors for automatic air quality control UV light and Negative Ion indicator sensor Photocatalytic oxidation (TiO2) filter which effectively reduces chemicals HEPA filter – 99.97% collections rate Now comes with Remote Control Outperforms Consumer Reports Top-Rated Air Purifier in Toxin Test! Nearly 100% effective in clinical tests, and five times more effective in toxin removal tests than the top-rated model. Also killed 100% of aspergillus mold in clinical tests Odor, dust, and allergen sensors let you know when certain pollutants are detected, such as cigarette smoke, chemicals, dust mites, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and many more.
The clean air monitor tells you how clean or polluted the air is, removing the guesswork. Select “Automatic” mode to maximize performance and energy savings. Diagnostic sensors indicate when to replace filters, and when to clean the metal dust collector grid. The UV light and negative ion indicators let you know that these functions are working, and indicate when the UV lamp needs to be replaced, so it is not left in too long or replaced prematurely. The Multiple Air Inlet Design enables maximum airflow through the unit. The powerful, yet quiet fan accelerates the purified air throughout the room. Economical. The PM-380A is energy efficient and uses sensor technology to reduce electricity usage. Offers low-cost replacement filter and UV lamp. Quiet. Features a “Quiet” setting to maintain peace and tranquility in the room. Still fairly quiet even on the “High” setting though.
Efficient and Quiet:
Also, in Auto mode, the PureMate PM-380A will automatically adjust the settings of the air purifier according to how clean or polluted the air is. For example, if the air is detected to be polluted, it will run the fan on a higher setting. On the other hand, if the air is determined to be sufficiently clean, it will run the fan on the lowest setting (“Quiet”) in order to use less electricity, saving you money on your electric bill.
Ioniser with 7 Layer Filtration the PureMate PM-380A takes the guesswork out of trying to determine when to replace filters and when to wipe the metal dust collector plates clean. The filter sensor lets you know when it is time to replace the HEPA/activated carbon filter. This way, you do not replace it too soon (saving you money), and not too late, when it becomes saturated to the point it begins releasing captured contaminates back into the air.
The whisper quiet setting, as low as 20dB, and remote control maintain peace and tranquillity in the room.
Easy to View Display:
While the best air purifier for the home PM-380A senses just how clean or polluted the air really is. The dirtier the air, the more indicator lights that are lit.
The sensors detect odors (such as chemicals and cigarette smoke), dust, and allergens (such as pollen, pet dander, ragweed, and mold spores). There is an LED indicator light for each of these pollutant types.
This sensor verifies the ionizer and UV lamp are working properly. Without these sensors, it is very difficult to know if UV lamps and ionizers are fully operational since there are few visual or audio signs to verify this. When they are both working properly, the blue light under “Ion/UV Indicator” will go back and forth between dim and bright.
7-in-1 Air Purification Process
- The pre-filter captures the largest particles, which enhances the durability and performance of the other filters. The electro-statically-charged dust collector grid traps particles and pollutants like a magnet.
- Moreover, the carbon filter traps chemicals, gases, odors, and cigarette smoke. Carbon filters remove odors, VOCs, and chemicals.
- Therefore, a true HEPA filter captures dust, allergens, and other solid particles(including bacteria).
- The Photo-catalytic Oxidation (TiO2) Filter produces highly reactive ions and electrons when combined with the UV light from the UV lamp which attaches to chemical molecules, bacteria, and odor-causing compounds, destroying them through oxidation.
- The Germicidal UV lamp destroys micro-organisms, such as germs, viruses, fungi (such as mold), and bacteria include those that trapped the HEPA air filter, prevent them from reproducing and re-circulating through the room.
- Best air purifier for the home Circulating trillions of negative ions to neutralize floating pollutants throughout the room.
- Power supply: AC 220~240V/50Hz
- Power Consumption: 80 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- Negative Ion Output: 2×106/cm3
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
- Sound Level (dB): Quiet (20), Low (35), Medium (45), High (52)
- Air Volume: 106cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
- HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Applicable Area: Up to 650 sq. ft.
- Ozone Output: Less than 1 part per billion at 2″ away from the unit (UL standard is <50ppb)
- 1: 1 x Air Purifier with all filters PM380A
- 2: 1 x English user manual
- 3: 1 x English Flyer