PureMate Multiple Technologies Air Purifier with Ioniser - Sleep Mode, Removes Allergen Allergies, Dust, Mold, Pets, Smokers, Cooking, Powerful for Large Room, 40m²
You no longer have to go outside to get some fresh air. This HEPA air purifier is designed to capture dust, allergens, pet dander, pollen, mould, and smoke from the air in your home at 0.3 microns. It also helps to reduce odours and VOCs from the air that passes through the filter.
While air cleaners may reduce particles and allergens in the air, allergic symptoms are caused by a variety of sources. Therefore, this product is not meant to treat or mitigate any medical condition. Please consult your physician.
PM505 air purifier can help make the room air more livable. It is luxury in an attractive design for a pleasant indoor climate, which can fill a room of up to 430 sq.ft. No chemical additives, but built-in ionizer to release negative ions.
- Complete Control: An easy to use touch panel with a cool blue back light allows for simple configuration of air speed, timer and sleep mode.
- Sleep Mode: Press Sleep Mode to turn off all the lights except the slight illumination of the Sleep Mode button. Touching the Sleep Mode button again it will illuminate the functions in use.
- When in sleep mode, this air purifier would not disturb you and let you breathe clean fresher air while you are sleeping, reading or working.
- Reduce Smoke: The hepa and activated carbon filter could reduce most odour or smoke. Perfect for pet owners, babies, children, elderly, or for anyone wanting to improve air quality.
- NO More Runny Noses: PureMate air purifier traps allergen like pollen, dust mite or mould to help you get rid of breath related problem.
- Reduce Odours and Smoke: PureMate air purifier helps reduce the household odour like cooking smell and prevent mildew, which keep home clean and environment safe.
- Safe for your Respiratory System: This air cleaning machine helps reduce breath related problem without harmful substances or odor releasing.
- Captures 99% of Particles: The multi-stage filtration system, captures up to 99% of particles that pass through the filter. These particles can be as small as 0.3 microns – the size of most common airborne allergens, particles, bacteria and viruses.
- Optional Ioniser: The last line of defense is an ionizer to capture even the tiniest particles of pollutant and trap them into other filters. It can be switched on/off.
- Compact Design: The Air Purifier can be used in living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens and office environments to help refresh all of the air in a medium sized room. Easy to move and light weight.
FILTER LIFE SPAN:
- When the timer 3 LED lights illuminate & flash, this indicate the filter needs replacing.
- The filter should last for 9-12 months depending on the usage and how polluted the air is.
- It is recommended to clean it by dusting it off or vacuuming it every three months.
*NOTE: DO NOT wash and reuse Air Filters.
- 1 x Air Purifier
- 1 x Manual
- Model: PM505
- Rated Voltage: 220-240V~50Hz
- Power Consumption: 22W(Low Setting) 45W (Highest Setting)
- Noise Level: Silent fan 20 dB(A) (Low), 60 dB(A) (HI)
- Negative Ions: ≥ 40 million/cm³
- Removal Rate: Up to 99.97%
- CADR Rating (High speed): 210 m³/hour
- Applicable Area: up to 430 ft² (40 m²)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33(L)x 17(W) x 51(H) CM
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Filter Life: 9-12 Months (Approx) – Depend on the usage
Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within 2 working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
The 2 Day service will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1pm. Please be advised this is 2 Working Days
Returning an item could not be simpler with our 30 day money back guarantee:
Our products are covered by our 30 day no quibble money-back-guarantee as long as they are with their original packaging, and in a condition to be resold.
This promise exceeds your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
To return an item, you can either:
- Email or call our Customer Services team at [email protected] or +353-16571243 and they will provide you with returns instructions.
See our Delivery and Returns section for more information.
Product Reviews (3)
3 reviews for PureMate PM505 Hepa Air Purifier with Air Ioniser Asthma Allergies Dust Pollen
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.