PureMate PM788 Air Circulator Fan 8″ with Oscillation, 3 Speeds Setting & Timer
The PureMate 8 Inch air circulation fan features 3-speed setting- Low, Medium & High for your comfort and preference. It is perfect blend of design, performance and quality. Manufactured with durability and convenience in mind, this desk top fan will provide cool air over a wide coverage area for many years to come. The integrated carry handle makes this attractive & lightweight fan portable for use all over the home or workplace.
The PureMate 8 inch desk top fan has easy- to- see digital display. The easy to use control panel of the fan can either be operated manually or with the user friendly remote control that is provided (Batteries included) The fan boasts of a premium 45W motor and is RoHS and CE certified.
Not only can the fan oscillate at a wide 60° angle, the adjustable fan head can be manually tilted in a 90° vertical direction.
The display light will automatically turn off after 10 minutes of working without instruction or you by the remote control, ensuring undisturbed sleep.
- 3 SPEED SETTINGS : The PureMate 8 Inch air circulator fan features 3-speed setting- Low, Medium & High for your comfort and preference. It is perfect blend of design, performance and quality. Manufactured with durability in mind, this desk top fan will provide cool air over a wide coverage area, the integrated carry handle makes this attractive fan portable for use all over the home or office.
- OSCILLATION& ADJUSTABLE FAN HEAD: The PureMate 8 Inch fan Oscillation feature provides 60-degrees of automatic rotation. While the adjustable fan head can be moved 90° in a vertical direction.
- ECO FRIENDLY & REMOTE CONTROL: The PureMate 8 Inch electric cooling fan runs at an amazingly low 45W making it one of the most economical fans on the market, due to its low power consumption. This desk top fan allows you to run the fan all day, without any worry of running up unwanted costly bills. The air circulation fan comes with a handy remote control.
- SAFE & EASY TO USE: The Puremate 8 inch desk top fan has easy- to- see digital display. The easy to use control panel of the tower fan can either be operated manually or with the user friendly remote control that is provided (Batteries included)
- TIMER FUNCTION: The timer function helps you to set up a time after which the fan will turn off automatically. This durable fan’s timer operation allows control up to 8 hrs of continuous cooling time which can be adjusted in increments of 1 hrs
Before using the fan make sure that it is on a flat and stable surface. Damage may occur if it is placed on an incline or decline.
– Set all the switches to OFF position, the insert the plug directly into a standard AC socket outlet. Be sure plug fits tightly into outlet.
- Press to turn on the power. Press again to turn off.
- Press to select a fan speed. Choose between low, medium and high.
PLEASE NOTE: The default speed is medium.
- Press to activate the timer function. Each time the button is pressed the timer will be increased by 1 hour up to a maximum of 8 hours.
- Press to start oscillation. Press again to stop oscillation.
Fan Head Adjustment: You can manually move the fan head in a 90 degree vertical direction.
Light On/Off: After 10 minutes of working without instruction, the display light will automatically turn off. Press any control to turn on the display.
Model no: PM788
Rating Power: 45W
Power : 220-240V ~ 50Hz
Weight: 2.6 KG
Dimensions: 20 x 29 x 20 [cm]
Craig Wood –
Great engineering. Ultra quiet. Multi—directional. It just makes so much sense and at a price that oriented towards an average human, not a millionaire. I feel relaxed just by looking at it moving.
Elinor Middleton –
The fan itself is a good size, not too big that it takes up lots of room like a tower fan. It can easily fit on a desk or have its own table to sit on. It has a good range of controls and options, adjusting both the x and y axis for the rotation is a nice feature you don’t see much
colin heath –
At the price I got this it really is a brilliant fan, it’s easy to control, quite and having it oscillating both side to side and up and down it really moves a lot of air around